Alpine ILX-W650 front camera issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

randomwalk101
10+ year member

Hi everyone
I have a ILX-W650 and have front and rear cameras set up. The front one doesn't work correctly (no picture)...it only partially working after the rear is activated. Tried 2 ILX-W650 diff head units and multiple cameras switching to test. Same result.
Anyone having this issue?

If you can't get help from the retailer from whom you bought it you might just call Alpine. I had some questions about a purchase from them a couple months back and the tech on the phone was helpful and seemed to know his stuff.

Have you confirmed it isn't an issue with the camera itself?

As mentioned, swapped out the HU of same model as well as swapping out multiple cameras, same result...so it may be a bug in the Alpine HU software for the ILX-W650 model?

Retailer will gladly exchange or refund but can't do much else. Called Alpine tech support (Jim) and he never heard of the issue. I'm wondering if anyone else use front camera on the ILX-W650 at all. Lol
My car is low so I needed it so I won't hit the curb. :)

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.