Alpine iLX-107 support

Participant count
  • Participant list

camorider

I installed the iLX-107 and Alpine KTP-445A in my '04 Ram 1500 yesterday. I know it's a new system so there isn't a lot of info out there on it yet.

Anyway, I've noticed whenever I launch the Map app on the HU it pulls up the map with the directions to the next event on my Calendar. So if I launch it at 1:45 pm it'll see if I want driving directions to my 3:00 pm appointment. I can open the event in the Map app and then select cancel but I'd like it to not come up automatically every time I launch my Map app.

I've search all the settings in the HU and my iPhone (iOS 10.3) but can't find how to disable this.

Any thoughts?

Here's a screen shot I took.

35913570291_2464ddc890_c.jpg

To follow-up to my own post, I got some help on another forum and was able to disable the alerts. Here's where it is in case anyone else encounters it.

On your iPhone

Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations

To follow-up to my own post, I got some help on another forum and was able to disable the alerts. Here's where it is in case anyone else encounters it.
On your iPhone

Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations
What forum did you get the help from?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.