Buick Verano how to add low level outputs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
While the Jeep build has been happening I've been wondering: my fully loaded 2013 Buick Verano has a full plate radio with touch screen and all running down the center of the dash. There is no way in the world to replace the whole unit without severely modifying​ the car. How will I add the outputs to throw to a sub amp? It has the factory Bose sound system.

While the Jeep build has been happening I've been wondering: my fully loaded 2013 Buick Verano has a full plate radio with touch screen and all running down the center of the dash. There is no way in the world to replace the whole unit without severely modifying​ the car. How will I add the outputs to throw to a sub amp? It has the factory Bose sound system.
dude my wife has exact car without bose so i'm no help., just 1st time i seen a verano question on here.. we know owner of buick dealership so when her car got totaled he sold me hers with 25k miles on it for $13k 2 yrs ago (were selling for $17500 online then), old guy loves her car offered her 13k for it other day... trying to talk her into selling it and getting a 2015 with less miles for $14,500 it'd be like using car 2 yrs free but she won't do it..

dude my wife has exact car without bose so i'm no help., just 1st time i seen a verano question on here.. we know owner of buick dealership so when her car got totaled he sold me hers with 25k miles on it for $13k 2 yrs ago (were selling for $17500 online then), old guy loves her car offered her 13k for it other day... trying to talk her into selling it and getting a 2015 with less miles for $14,500 it'd be like using car 2 yrs free but she won't do it..
Of my three vehicles it definitely gets the best gas mileage lol! I like a lot about it except for the radio! The eq is god awful and there is no way to Change it. Bose can just stay in my headphones as far as I'm concerned. Get out of my car!

Of my three vehicles it definitely gets the best gas mileage lol! I like a lot about it except for the radio! The eq is god awful and there is no way to Change it. Bose can just stay in my headphones as far as I'm concerned. Get out of my car!
funny think is my wife non bose factory system sounds great (no bass of course),, it rides great and 27.8 mpg average.. heres has the 18" tires don't buy the same tires came with it they stupid high, got falken pro gs4 for like $440 with discount tire direct card and sold her old tires for $140 so got set of new tires better than the $1k contis that came on it for $300..

funny think is my wife non bose factory system sounds great (no bass of course),, it rides great and 27.8 mpg average.. heres has the 18" tires don't buy the same tires came with it they stupid high, got falken pro gs4 for like $440 with discount tire direct card and sold her old tires for $140 so got set of new tires better than the $1k contis that came on it for $300..
Mine has a ton of bass compared to the rest... It's terribly balanced. Mine has the 18s as well

Thanks! Just what I needed to know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
to quote Earthworm Jim, "GROOVY!!"
latest

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.