Alpine HU - USB tp 3.5mm audio jack????

Participant count
  • Participant list

sx4dude2013
10+ year member

So I have an Alpine Cda-105 (I THINK)....it is the unit with the 6 blue bottons? lol

I have a usb cord that comes from the back of the unit and into the glove box. 99% of the time i plug in a usb stick and play music off of that. BUT is there a way to get an adapter that plugs into the usb cord and the other end is a 3.5mm male. So I could plug up my phone and play pandora??

Thanks

with the two u showed me? I can keep the current cord and "ADD" this cord to the back of the unit? What mode would it show up under? Like "Tuner", "Disk", "USB Audio", what would the 3.5mm cord show?

if the cd-105 has the ai-net input (pretty sure it does) then you can use the ai-net 3.5mm cable. it'll show up under aux input (or something similar to that)...but you wont have any kind of control from the HU, all the control will be through your phone.

i think the alpine ida-x305 can do pandora through an iphone...have you tried plugging the phone into the usb adapter and running pandora on the phone? is it an iphone?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.