Alpine E series 10 inch amp match help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jajluni

So, I am sure you guys have heard this story before on the threads, and I hope you do not mind it again:)....

I have had a pair of Alpine E 10in subs for a couple of months now and love them! I was given an amp to get started. The amp that was given to me was Visonik VK1000. It is not a very good amp I have heard and I am looking to upgrade.

Sub Specs:

10" 4-ohm subwoofer

Kevlar®-treated pulp woofer cone

high-excursion Santoprene rubber surround

dual oversized Nomex® spiders

frequency response: 32-1,000 Hz

power range: 50-250 watts RMS

peak power: 750 watts

Amp Specs:

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.

2 ohms: 500 watts x 2 chan.

Max Power Rating:

Bridged @ 4 ohm: 1000 watts x 1 chan.

Max power output: 1000 watts

Class A/B low noise amplifier

I was wondering what kind of amp you guys would recommend me to upgrade to to get the best peak and RMS performance? and maybe just give me some general tips!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.