Alpine 3566

Participant count
  • Participant list

CharlieStewart

Just got a MINT 3566 with all screws and no damage. Going to install it in my Civic, but I'm a stickler for having the installation manual. I know this isnt a power monster, but I dont need alot. I know it has several bridging capabilities, and want to maximize its potential. Anyone have the owners/installation manual for this beast??? I havent found anything through my searches other than a German service manual. Was wanting the installation manual for it. Thanks for looking.....

Thanks in advance....

Last edited by a moderator:
Great amp, and it is a deff SQ beast.i do know that its only 4ohm mono stable, 2ohm stereo stable.Pretty Rare amp too.Its got some balls!!Have you checked AmpGuts.com yet?Googled up?

Checked google of course. Will hit ampguts. Thx man......

Going to push rockford fosgate 6 1/2s and an 8 in a bandpass enclosure....using an audio control lc2i to keep factory wheel controls and head unit....thx again....

I used Igoogle..I put in Alpine 3566 manual, and it pulled up a few, that can be down loaded..Man That setup should sound very nice..Thats a Great amp,dont let those cheesy specs fool ya..lol

I used Igoogle..I put in Alpine 3566 manual, and it pulled up a few, that can be down loaded..Man That setup should sound very nice..Thats a Great amp,dont let those cheesy specs fool ya..lol

Thanks for looking. I checked google, igoogle, and all the links that popped up. Most just show specs,(underrated), and newer models. I was curious if anyone in this community had access to the user manual. I've got a simple diagram, but not the manual. Thanks again. If you find the manual, please forward the link here. Thanks again man....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.