All sound gone

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jglaser

So I have a pioneer avh x7500bt head unit one amp running my speakers and a 2400 watt amp running my two alpine swr12d4s and I'll be driving and out of nowhere all music cuts out I can play with the head unit for awhile to turn on the amps again so at first I though the rem cable but that's fine so I looked at my setup and when the amps cut out my 4 farad capacitor says low voltage so is it the capacitor or a bad connection to the battery

Only way to fix it. Remove the useless cap. Make 100% sure grounds are solid, All boost loudness boost EQ off, install big 3 upgrade(google it), set gain right(50% gain don't mean 50% power).

If you still have issues back the gain down till voltage is stable. If you do and its not loud enough for you look into a high output alternator.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.