All i know is there Home audio

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
All i know is there home audio guy's. anyone have any idea though what kind they are?

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

Dear audiobahnuser18,
Stop raping me.

Love,

The English Language
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif It seriously took me about a minute to figure out what he was trying to say.

To technically be shielded doesn't it need a metal cap around the rear magnet and the motor?
Mm. Unless those are bucking magnets, I don't see how that's shielded. And even if they are bucking magnets, they still create a magnetic field which could still affect a TV.

ooh i had one that looked exactly like that same magnet and everything but in good condition (till my younger cousin decided to push the dust cap in so far that it bent the vc former and made it sound like ass until i finally blew it) it was an emerson woofer and didnt sound so bad for its size.

Mm. Unless those are bucking magnets, I don't see how that's shielded. And even if they are bucking magnets, they still create a magnetic field which could still affect a TV.
Well to be 'shielded' I was under the impression that you had to have the bucking magnet and then a metal cap which held the magnetic field from the bucking magnet and the motor inside the housing.

I could be wrong...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.