Air/train horns

hornblasters
Looked at their site, seemed good. Just hard to know the difference in all the different brands. No one i know has a true high output setup like the ones from Hornblasters.

I had one in my jeep i had a basic horn baster.....Please don't put it in a jeep or a convertable....Turn up your 6x9s all the way and stickyour ear right on it and that is what it sounds like 130DB of high freq watch out high freq is hard on your ears unlike low freq

I have a dual one running on my blazer . there is a on-board 550 air compressor going to a 5 gallon tank and its soo loud. I have relays attached in the car alarm horn honk alert. talk about making attention and getting people out of the way. JC Whitney makes some nice kits.

I had one in my jeep i had a basic horn baster.....Please don't put it in a jeep or a convertable....Turn up your 6x9s all the way and stickyour ear right on it and that is what it sounds like 130DB of high freq watch out high freq is hard on your ears unlike low freq
Its going on a logging truck.

I have a dual one running on my blazer . there is a on-board 550 air compressor going to a 5 gallon tank and its soo loud. I have relays attached in the car alarm horn honk alert. talk about making attention and getting people out of the way. JC Whitney makes some nice kits.
Thanks, i'll check their site also.

Watch out because if some 1 gets ur Plate they can call the cops...I got a ticket for mine so i took it out cuz of temptation
That means you have one that your not using. What brand and model is it? How much? Pics?

Not worried about the cops, its going on a truck thats used in a logging operation. To be used as a emergency horn.

i sold my hornmaster for 300$ i live in a small town...Don't get a horn master people will just think its a train comming get a emgerancy signal, like flares or a loud 3 beep distress signal

Im looking for non retarded ones...like 118db or so

only when my alarm sounds

anyone?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.