agm battery for the engine bay

beatnbronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i need an AGM battery to go under my hood to replace the wal-mart lead acid battery. needs to be 11"L x 7"W x 7.5"H or very close to it so that it will fit in my battery tray. paypal ready and i have a few things for trade such as a RF-BLD, OptiD-100 line driver, and other stuff..if interested just lmk. pls pm offers and prices..hoping for a kinetik or xs power or something like those and no more than $120

deka intimidator 22nf
thanks man but too big

I have an xs xp950. $100 + ship
no thanks

if you can fit a group 34 go to sams club get one for 99 bucks
Duracell® AGM Automotive Battery - Group Size 78DTAGM - Sam's Club

i run 2 never had problems, they are made by deka

it only costs like 25 to join so for 125 if you dont have a membership you can a sams club membership and a battery //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
this is a sho nuff possibility..there's one around the corner and i got the membership thing taken care of..forgot there's an ebco battery company here..gonna see what they got too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.