Aftermarket sub cuts out at high speeds and revs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Asuri3

CarAudio.com Newbie
2015 Lexus is250 f sport. Had this same setup in my 2012 Audi a6 and it was perfect. Just got it installed in my Lexus and the sub just cuts out at high revs and speeds. Does anyone know what is wrong. I have searched everywhere and have not found an answer.

Are the subs using a separate amplifier? If they are, have you tried turning up the gain/input on the amplifier? Is it possible that at high revs or speeds, that the electrical system is pulling power from your headunit and diminishing the signal to your amplifier and/or your subs? Just a guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.