Aeroport enclosure ideas for 2015 kia optima

Participant count
  • Participant list

Letithitlowww

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I just upgraded my subwoofers to the deaf bonce d 3015r and I need help with an enclosure for these 2 monsters. I'm not a newbie but I'm not hip to building and enclosure that beat suits my vehicle. I know I would like it to have aeroport this time instead of the typical slot port I have always ran. Is there anyone out there that knows how to design an enclosure to optimize my 2015 kia optima for optimal bass output. Please and thanks to anyone that is willing to help build this

First off, what amp are you going to be using and what does your electrical look like? Those are some big boy bad ass subs that can handle some major power. You better have a good azz mids/highs setup to keep up with those beasts. 2 - 15's is going to be a tight fit in that car. You might have been better off with 2 - 12's in a fourth order blow through. Blow it it through the center armrest of the back seat.

Last edited:
Like this

Attachments

• C5AF8562-7E4D-4F66-AEDB-4BC8F6124EDC.png
    C5AF8562-7E4D-4F66-AEDB-4BC8F6124EDC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...