Advice with a Vito Sound

Participant count
  • Participants list

Jacques Fourie

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all, I am in need of advice if my location and sub box design will work.

The vehicle is a 2004 Vito.

image3.jpeg

I want to fit a kicker system with a Pioneer AVH-Z2250BT head unit, my main problem is that I dont want too loose my boot space. I have found a 12" non ported sub box that mounts behind the right rear

side panel.

sub rear1.jpg

sub rear2.jpg

but i dont think that is going to be enough bass.

So I was thinking about adding a 12" between the front seats, I wanted to build a armrest anyway.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

I want to mount the sub facing downward(kids and fingers will be a problem) but now comes my main question will it work? do i need to port the boxes? do i need to run each sub on a separate amp?

Kind regards

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.