• Participant list

gettheledout
10+ year member

Hey guys,

I am trying to put an 8" sub into an enclosure with the follow specs

•Internal Volume: 0.32 Ft3

•Speaker Mounting Depth: 4.4"

•Speaker Cutout Diameter: 7"

I would like to drive it with 300 to 350w rms. So far all subs I have found in that range are too deep. Are there any options to drive that kind of power in a 8" subwoofer under 4.4" deep?

Thanks guys!

if you could find a way to increase your max depth a little i would suggest the new sundown sd2-8...made to do very well in small sealed enclosure from what ive seen but you would need 4.75" of depth

another choice would be the jl 8w3v3 but again its 4.63" deep

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.