* Advice Needed For Double DIN Screen Intall on 1995 - 1997 Lincoln Town Car *

Participant count
  • Participant list
Got a Pioneer AVH-X3700BHS for my 1996 Town Car. Have hydraulics so didn't want a moving-parts flip out screen. I hear there is a "duct" behind the radio that makes them tricky to install. Two things I hear is use a heat gun to mold duct, or use duct from 2003 Town Car. Anyone familiar with this install or options to have a nice flush double din screen in Town Car... thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This is not subjective. Matching the resistance of a given speaker to the amplifier in use is part and parcel of the function of the system. If...
I would pull the amp and bench test it with power and ground wires. If it still doesn't power up, its probably shot. My next step would be to...
To find out what fits, head over to Crutchfield.com. For actual purchase you may want to try CDT.com. They seem to have an everlasting sale. Good...
I blew the pico fuse on multiple Pioneer decks and they changed to thin wiring on their harnesses so went to Kenwood. I never used Network Mode...

About this thread

lowridintowncar

lowridintowncar
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
lowridintowncar