Adire Vs. Alpine

jellydime
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering which is the better sub in your opinion:Adire Brahma or Type R? They are about the same price range and both boast a good blend of SQ and SPL... I have heard the shivas and was very impressed but have never heard the brahma series and haven't heard many GOOD installs of Type R subs...

If you think the brahma kicks the Type R's @$$, how do you think the shiva rates against it (Both SQ and SPL)

Just for the record I'm not trying to start any arguments about which is a better company and just want some opinions, but please do not reply to this with a comment such as "Kicker would kill both of them!!!" or "DD makes a much better sub than either of them!" I would like to know which you think is a better buy in the $125-$160 range

THANKS!!

Keep it loud!

JELLYDIME:D

by purley wattage, a brahma would win.

Also a brahma is about double the type R's price.

Ive actually never heard ANY adire audio so I couldnt make any other comments then these...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Originally posted by SasquatchBump by purley wattage, a brahma would win.

Also a brahma is about double the type R's price.

Ive actually never heard ANY adire audio so I couldnt make any other comments then these...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I know a guy running a 10" Brahma, he lives in Medford I believe...

You don't have a city listed, but if you are close, I'm sure he'd let you have a listen...

I live in pendleton its in, eastern oregon, a small ass town with like 2 waaayyy over priced sound shops.

like $350 for a 150x2 crossfire amp. Neither of the 2 dealers are adire dealers so I havent even seen one for god's sake. D a m n I am pitiful.

Originally posted by SasquatchBump I live in pendleton its in, eastern oregon, a small ass town with like 2 waaayyy over priced sound shops.

like $350 for a 150x2 crossfire amp. Neither of the 2 dealers are adire dealers so I havent even seen one for god's sake. D a m n I am pitiful.
Wow.. the directions there are terrible... And it says about 8 hours worth of driving to him...

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1ah=&1a=&1p=&1c=Medford&1s=OR&1z=&1y=US&2ah=&2a=&2p=&2c=pendleton&2s=OR&2z=&2y=US&lr=2&x=0&y=0

Is the link to check directions... He is the only one in oregon right now that I know has them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.