Adire Koda 6.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Depression
10+ year member

ISSUES
A couple months back in a Subwoofer Thread. Someone enlightened me to the Quality and Power of Adire's Brahma and Shiva Subs. Since that time I have heard and "HEARD" this Sub to be in a league of it's own.

I am looking for a good set of components and am trying to either get an "affordable" set of Dynaudio,MB Quart or equal set that is high quality.

Well on the ADIRE web site I see that they JUST introduced thier first component set.The KODA 6.1

It is only $349 MSRP..almost too cheap

But so are thier Subs..highly underpriced in my opinion.

ANY ADVICE OR KNOWLEDGE ON THESE NEW ADIRE COMPONENT SPEAKERS?????

Suppost to be excellent speakers. From what I've read, some of the best midbass around.

Check out the deep mounting depth though. May not fit in some applications.

depth is not bad...

width is tough...

talk to Mark_Ab if you are seriously considering them, he has trim rings, which you will NEED. the install is not pleasant...

anyways...

the bass on them is good, the mids to some leave something to be desired, nothing an EQ can't fix tho.the tweets really do shine tho... my favourite part

A couple months back in a Subwoofer Thread. Someone enlightened me to the Quality and Power of Adire's Brahma and Shiva Subs. Since that time I have heard and "HEARD" this Sub to be in a league of it's own.I am looking for a good set of components and am trying to either get an "affordable" set of Dynaudio,MB Quart or equal set that is high quality.

Well on the ADIRE web site I see that they JUST introduced thier first component set.The KODA 6.1

It is only $349 MSRP..almost too cheap

But so are thier Subs..highly underpriced in my opinion.

ANY ADVICE OR KNOWLEDGE ON THESE NEW ADIRE COMPONENT SPEAKERS?????
The set has been out since about mid Feb.? If my poor memory serves me correctly - I think that's when I got my first set. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

As long as you can fit them, they are definitely what I'd call one of the finer options out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.