Adire Audio

well their customer service *****. people waited for recones around 6-12 months. also the mk3 were a disaster. from what i've read they had a high failure rate.
I dont' know about that. I can't disagree on the recone issue, but it seems like the more I read about the mk3's issues, the more it seems like a very few vocal people with problems, alot of liars, and a lot of "me too" internet kids spreading it around.

i looked into ordering one but ya, i have heard some bad sh*t about how they have had issues the last couple of years and so on. I know adire of old was top notch ...

Any other ecommendations....

going for loud with decent sound 3.5 cuft max space

mrd m 1005 .... to power it.... with a second one on the way....

I dont' know about that. I can't disagree on the recone issue, but it seems like the more I read about the mk3's issues, the more it seems like a very few vocal people with problems, alot of liars, and a lot of "me too" internet kids spreading it around.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

That's my impression of the problems w/ the Adire recently aswell.

Reading about Mike (95Honda)'s problems were enough to make me seriously re-think ordering new from DW again...he's about the antithesis of an internet kiddie.

Reading about Mike (95Honda)'s problems were enough to make me seriously re-think ordering new from DW again...he's about the antithesis of an internet kiddie.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea i would stay away with adire audio... they sound nice... get pretty loud wit only 600rms but they blow easily... and i got pretty shitty service in return... so yea... tc sounds 3000 was what we ended up gettin later... way nicer than the brahma cuz i hate adire now.... there old stuff was coo tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.