Adire Audio Brahma

I agree, it was a much more legitimate business proposition when he was asking $80k for the same stuff.
Still not a turn-key business. If the business was still alive and well when it was selling, I would be willing to bet they would be asking $100K or more. I've seen AM radio stations sell for over $200K (just the equipment, not the property) not too long ago, and nobody listens to AM anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So far as I know, Dan Wiggins still owns the Adire name, and is the one trying to sell it. He is also still the patent holder on xbl^2, and would be the one to contact regarding licensing.
Yes most/many of us still remember the Brahma, it wasnt *that* long ago. Its design is still outstanding by today's standards.
worldwide-revolution is selling it. that is robot underground/patrick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.