Adire Audio Brahma

^^^ yea does not look like a good investment its 30k just for the name and logo and 1k in parts laying around.
thats why I didn't like the looks of it.. I would either like to buyout a new company that hasn't screwed the pooch yet or a well known still doing good company.. not one dying out or completely stopped.. like if Image dynamics decided to sell I would look at getting a loan for w/e I didn't have to pick it up as a WHOLE company not scraps..

I think a battery company would be something to look at. I mean e1 needs a battery. We got to many high priced battery company’s out there we need a lower end one. I think there is money to be made there.

Example a d3100 is what 360 bucks cmon we all know it prob cost 1/3 prob even less then that to manf the rest is just mark up. Not picking on XS just used as an example so plz no screaming of foul.

I think a battery company would be something to look at. I mean e1 needs a battery. We got to many high priced battery company’s out there we need a lower end one. I think there is money to be made there.
Example a d3100 is what 360 bucks cmon we all know it prob cost 1/3 prob even less then that to manf the rest is just mark up. Not picking on XS just used as an example so plz no screaming of foul.
might be ok for a different area.. we have a shop here that sells batteries for DIRT cheap!

like 50ah for $50 93ah for $70

etc etc brand new those are with the cores added in.. you can bring in batts to sell or use as cores..

Them agm batts at those prices???

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

all I will ever run for batts is xs power

Thats cool nothing against them. I will run whatever I can get the best price on!!!!

Them agm batts at those prices??? 

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

yes! I wouldn't have anything else in my vehicle.. I will be picking up 4 within a week whenever the body shop decides to finish my truck!!

Actually no, raw material costs are constantly sky rocketing. The innards of batteries are not cheap. Plus it is a very heavy product for the size. Trust me, their mark-up's are not massive, as you perceive them to be.

Anyone who thinks they are going to get a "quality" turn-key business for $30K, either sets their expectations very high or is smoking crack.... Most business ventures start around the $50K mark and go up, $250K is not unreasonable for some companies. $30K for a well known, at one point trusted name brand is a pretty good price to me. The big question is how many bridges have been burned and if those bridges can be mended to have new product made, as mentioned above.

The innards of batteries are actually fairly cheap. Since the AGM batteries don't contain a lot of lead, that saves weight and cost of lead. Instead they use a wire mesh and fiberglass mat soaked in electrolyte (sulfuric acid). The manufacturing costs come from the machinery to make them and some of the raw materials, marketing, etc.

Wire manufactures have a relatively high cost (lower profit) because of the skyrocketing price of copper, aluminum (yes some wire contains aluminum), and gold. I have a friend who runs a company that manufactures ground straps for jets, and other government contracts. The costs of one of the high quality straps is upwards of $25 a Foot! In the car audio world, those prices would never fly so manufactures are forced to lower their profit margin and charge lower prices. Markup in retail used to be in the 500-1000% range, but today is usually 20-100% markup = less jobs for everyone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Anyone who thinks they are going to get a "quality" turn-key business for $30K, either sets their expectations very high or is smoking crack.
I agree, it was a much more legitimate business proposition when he was asking $80k for the same stuff.

and re 05 xxx.....sexiest beats evarrrrr
They look even better in person.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.