Adire Audio 15 inch subwoofer

73dartcustom
10+ year member

American Muscle
Hi,

What do you guys think about the new adire audio 15 subs.I found a guy I could get it and a 1500 watt mono amp (also made by adire).Still under manufactures full warranty on both and he guarantees they work perfectly.He says if they don't he will give full refund of everything. I can get it for about 150.00.Please tell me soon because he needs the cash and will sell to first person who will buy.

Thanks

Jason B

ThanksGuys I will definately try and get it. Especially since it comes with a three year adire warranty and a 1500 watt adire mono amp also under warranty.

Thanks

Jason B

ThanksGuys I will definately try and get it. Especially since it comes with a three year adire warranty and a 1500 watt adire mono amp also under warranty.Thanks

Jason B

I just wanted to let you know that our warranty is not transferable. Also, the amplifier was never sold by us, and isn't our design. It was sold by a previous dealer that went out of business. I just wanted to make sure you weren't buying something under false pretenses. Even still, that price is a steal.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

Yeah. Wow. Something's fishy here.

If you're talking about the products I'm thinking about, you're looking at this...

RE 35.1d or a RE 36.1d (ha, yea right)

Brahma 15

Together I would spend about $700 for them...

And you're telling me you can get them both for $150!?!

Make sure you try them out before you buy them...

(and send the 35.1d to me)

If I don't use the amp I moght consider selling it.I already have an amp so I really just need the sub.I am buying them from my friends uncle and my friend says they hit Real hard and loud and that they have real accurate bass.

Thanks

Jason B

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.