Adding more subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I'm running two plat 18s on a surge 10k they get down but I want more. Thinking about adding two more but I'll have to wait to buy another 10k.you guys think it would be louder with the 4 on lower power for the time being till I can buy another amp or should I just keep what i have now. Gonna be in a cpillar wall eventually

It would be louder. Holy ****. 4 18s would flex some things. What type of enclosure do you have them in?
I have the 2 in just a ported box right now .I bought it off market place just to get me by till my other box is built . It's to big for my vehicle and I have to sit it side ways so its side firing . I did a 152.4 last week and took 1st place at a meca comp . Been tweaking it and I got over a 153 yesterday ..I just want more tho lol it's never enough.im hoping the wall should make it a little louder and more windy

I use to have an Earthquake 20uhc ..and in the instructions if i remember correctly it said you could keep adding speakers till it quit then remove one ...something like that ...i thought it was funny at the time ..but i think they were serious

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...