Adding more Midbass ... double 6.5" or single 8" ... ? ... Ported or Sealed ... ?

Personally, I wouldn't waste your time with sealed enclosures with your doors. If you really want enclosures in your doors instead of IB, then go ported. However, ported enclosures are difficult to make and you really need to know the proper amount of airspace and the right tuning frequency. I'm doing that myself in the future with one 10" midbass in each door. It will be 0.5 cubic feet tuned to 60 Hz but it is being done by a damn good shop. Don't even try to do it yourself unless you really know what your doing because it is very difficult to pull off.

12 year old thread...

really.jpg

By the way, I wanted to thank you dude. I took your advice as far as the timpano supertweeters and I have to say they are probably the best supertweeters I have heard.

And then, I remember talking to you about the PRV 8MB450v2 midbasses and I have to say, I'm really impressed with how they sounded.

You gave some solid advice and you were dead on with your knowledge, so thanks!!

By the way, I wanted to thank you dude. I took your advice as far as the timpano supertweeters and I have to say they are probably the best supertweeters I have heard.

And then, I remember talking to you about the PRV 8MB450v2 midbasses and I have to say, I'm really impressed with how they sounded.

You gave some solid advice and you were dead on with your knowledge, so thanks!!

Awesome. Glad you are happy with them. I have had alot of super tweeters and blown quite a few. These are still holding up after a year so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...