Adding a switch to remote turn on lead

Participant count
  • Participant list

FRolla

I've been searching around the internet but i can't really seem to find the exact situation that I have...I want to add a switch to my remote turn on lead, but I have a switch with an led in it. I think that I'm supposed to run the remote wire from my head unit to the (power) part of the switch, and run the rest of the wire out of the (acc) part which goes to my amp. And then run a wire from the ground to ground it of course. Can anyone confirm that this is the right way to do this? thanks in advance!

instead of a remote turn on why not a in-line gain knob, and before people go into they cause clipping you leave the gain set correctly and use the knob for attenuation not to increase the gain only reduce it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.