Active x-over Newb : What do you think of my setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pretty nice stuff there. I'd probably pony up the extra money and just get the sub(s). You'll be able to find resonating areas in your car easily and you'll have some deadener available, unless that was all going to your doors.

Since you're going active, I'd look at these drivers. Yes, it'd be stretching your budget further, but it may save you money in the long run.

Peerless HDS tweeter

SEAS Prestige 27TBFC/G

Usher 8945P

Peerless Exclusive 7"

Seas Prestige woofers

The Dayton Audio reference stuff seems nice too, but the 7" woofer can't be crossed high. Something like the Peerless HDS tweet could handle that, though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.