Active crossover

Participant count
  • Participant list
4 channels of amplifier that will do 2 band pass and 2 high pass channels and wire the mids to the band pass channels and the tweeters to the high pass channels

Okay I looked up kicker kxa 400.4 it has all of those settings so that seems like the one my next question is it worth the money? I have 4 sets of these 3 in the front door and 1 in the rear so that amp is 300x4 what do U guys think

Buy an 80prs headunit instead and also dont waste your money on a kicker 4 channel. Check out the PPI 900.4

But if you are running 4 sets what are you trying to gain by going active?

lol, Is the default response on here to just ignore the question and tell them not to use what they gave and buy an 80prs and whatever nuthugging brand fad is popular?

The 80prs is the easiest way to run 3 way active. You aren't going to be changing slopes, crossover points, or EQ settings on a kicker 4 channel with active crossovers.

He is already looking to buy a active crossover 4 channel to replace his rockford 4 channel. Why not replace the headunit with an Active capable headunit?? How is that an different?

So my system is 3 kicker ks components and 2 4inch kicker ks speakers in both my front left and front right (i fiberglassed them)

The rear will be 1 kicker ks component and 1 4 inch ks for each door in the rear

Then on my top deck I have 4 6x9’s

I am going to have the Rockford 360.3 for a crossover

What are your thoughts on this and how would you wire it all meaning what amps would be best

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.