Active crossover?

no nerves hit. just sayin' in the long run you will realize its easier to just run active with your HU rather than adding more compenets into your sound stage such as the active crossover you have posted

Well i dont have a lot of cash for that i was looking into that cheapest i could find is like 90 im sorry if i hit a nerve im a cheapo depot guy
Not everyone has money to splurge/understandable..Are you apposed to running a preamp eq?

You can run an EQ under the dash/in between the seats/or the side of the drivers console even, or as well as in the dash,A bit easier to work with/Plug n play so to speak?Can be had/done for the $90,and possibly less

You can run an EQ under the dash/in between the seats/or the side of the drivers console even, or as well as in the dash,A bit easier to work with/Plug n plat so to speak?Can be had/done for the $90,and possibly less

very true

For what I paid and the ease of use and IMO it sounds good check out the planet audio ec20b its like fifty plus the other items needed to integrate will only bring you to around 80-90 and you have ability to upgrade later, plus for me has been a great intro into basic tuning and soundstage building using it and the built in crossovers in my deck and amps, took getting creative but it sounds better than some to me but I'm biased lol

Xscorpion 1 5' RCA Cables Triple Shielded w Remote Wire | eBay

From HU/radio, to the input on the EQ,you can use the wire to run from the hu, to the xover/eq for remote wire..Kinda hard to find a 1ft rca 2ch decent set, but these will work,and you can use the set of rcas you have know to run to tha amp you have,and add up to two sets if you want to run two more amps.(3 amp set up...Front/rear/sub).Running a preamp eq also allows you to be able to adjust frequencies to your liking,at your finger tips for whatever you are listening to.Its very nice to have,and will allow you to tune/boost/or ? youd like,even the mids,and highs.Not top knotch stuff, but pretty decent for the money, and easier/better from my perspective for the situation,and you can run your radio you have, and a beef up your input voltage as well.. just my 0.02 cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.