Active 2-way

Participant count
  • Participant list

RoLLaxPhile
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm trying to figure out how to wire an active setup. And it's driving me nuts right now. I'm having some stuff in tomorrow and I just want to know how to wire it properly

I'm gonna have it run off a P880PRS HU

VGA 400.2 for Cal 25 Silk Tweeters Highpass @ 3khz at 12db

VGA 800.2 for Hertz HV165L Midbass Bandpass @ 2khz at 12db / 80hz at 12db

VGA 1600.2 for Stereo Integrity Mag Lowpass @ 34hz at 12db

How do I properly run the RCA's from the 400.2 and 800.2 to the HU? Do I run the input RCAs from the tweeter amp to the Front Preout RCAs on the HU and the midbass amp input RCA's to the HU's Preout rear?

Or do i use a 1M2F RCA connector and plug the input RCA tweeter and midbass amp RCA left into the 1M2F and then plug that on the HU's Front Left RCA Preout? Same with the other right side?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.