ACT Audio - Vernon

Zip_Loc

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Nov 30, 2008
DMV
Anyone have any experience with these guys? Theyre the only DD dealer in my area so I had to order subs from them. Thinking about having them install as well but they were talking about ordering a premade box - NOT something I want or seemingly anyone would think acceptable for a pair of DD 1508s on 1k plus.

OP
Z

Zip_Loc

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Nov 30, 2008
DMV
Anyone?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif

OP
Z

Zip_Loc

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Nov 30, 2008
DMV
yeah i know haha. it was second hand information from someone who called for me and whose knowledge of car audio extends as far as where to put a CD. they build alot of competition cars so im sure theyre not retarted, just wondering if anyone on here had experience with them.

ADAM_TEAM_NS

Adam Team NS
Dec 5, 2008
Vernon, CT
sorry to sound misleading..... we never meant to sell a prefab box. our intentions were to fix most customers needs. Most people looking for equipment are afraid of the expenses it requires for perfect boxes and right designs. I hope our associate dan called you about making a box for ur truck. Believe me we build some descent systems. Our records are quite good considering this was our first year of competing. Check out our competition team @ http://www.actaudio.net/teamns.asp. thanx.

80INCHES

EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME
10+ year member
Jan 25, 2005
WESTCHESTER, NY
Anyone have any experience with these guys? Theyre the only DD dealer in my area so I had to order subs from them. Thinking about having them install as well but they were talking about ordering a premade box - NOT something I want or seemingly anyone would think acceptable for a pair of DD 1508s on 1k plus.
very good guys...some of the koolest folks ive met

OP
Z

Zip_Loc

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Nov 30, 2008
DMV
Haha thats nice to hear. Yeah I finally got around to give someone there a call - they definetly know what they are doing. The prefab box thing was because their install bay is full of remote starters //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

My truck will be in there in 2 or so weeks.

peas247

Hookers on the Point
10+ year member
Jul 9, 2007
buffalo, ny
extremely good guys to deal with. fast payment, good communication. would not hesitate to deal with again

Andrew_as

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Aug 10, 2008
Topeka, KS
Hey bought my dd z2. I sent him the amp then he set up a Western Union. He recieved amp and made sure it worked and i got my cash! Would definately do businiess again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds