? about American Bass 15" XFL's

Participant count
  • Participant list

2Dcore
10+ year member

F*It
PA.
I was at a friends friend that owns a stereo shop looking threw his catalog for new subs, I found what I was looking for but I noticed there was two different XFl 15's one was cheaper and the other was more. They had different model numbers. Is there two lines of the XFl's? And if so what is the difference? Thank!

sorry i only get on here off and on thru out the day, Thank you guys for the help i wasn't sure because they were both 15's but the model number was dif first was 1022 the other 1522 both said 15" but 1022 was $140(maybe less can't remember now) the 1522 was $190

It's what i thought it was 15 size and 22 ohm so it must of just been a misprint in the catalog, those where prob the 10". Thank you all

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.