Abnormal Subwoofer Output

Skanl3ss

I have 2 12" Kicker CVR bridges with a 1200 watt 2ch pioneer amp. I'm getting some where noise that's hard to describe. Also sounds like I'm hearing something that's mimicking my engine when it's on. Some say it's a bad ground or bad RCAs. The subs throb up and down violently.any idea?

check ground but u don't have rca on top of power wire do u? try a new set rcas (even real cheap ones work better sometimes) run over the seats to test it before going to trouble of removing old ones..

Could very well be a bad ground. If it's not it, then try running a set of diff RCA's.
I second checking the rca's, I had a rumble like that a while ago, I rotated the rca's and it stopped. And the grounds probably need a run over as well dude, good luck, nobody likes it when their schit doesn't cooperate with you. I also swapped my rca's for a set of rockford fosgate ones, the nib on the end of them was split, so I spread it out a touch, made for a nice tight fit.

I second checking the rca's, I had a rumble like that a while ago, I rotated the rca's and it stopped. And the grounds probably need a run over as well dude, good luck, nobody likes it when their schit doesn't cooperate with you.

Rotated RCA's? So in other words, switched around instead of trying another set?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.