Aaaaahh!! Why?!?!?

That's the end of your rope? You're in the wrong hobby....

Did you check your fuse? Did you test the wire with a DMM? Have you done anything besides come here after you seen it wouldn't turn on?

check to make sure you put the fuse on your power wire then check for voltage/hot wire at the amp terminal if you have power at the amp and your grounds are good i would check out to make sure your remote wire is triggering the amp when the key is on.

You didnt forget to run/or hook up the remote wire did ya?I thought fuse first off as well,or remote wire,and or bad ground connection

Ya guess i was bein a lil over dramatic

That's the end of your rope? You're in the wrong hobby....
Did you check your fuse? Did you test the wire with a DMM? Have you done anything besides come here after you seen it wouldn't turn on?

If you were to choose the remote wire from the back of a factory deck which would you choose? The blue with the black stripe? The fuse is fine ground is good, sanded the surface where i put the ground to bare metal...

What Factory deck is it?97% of the remote wiring for all HU should be blue/white striped, or solid blue at times not to be confused with auto antenna

When checking at the back of the head unit, take a volt meter and test the wires. Check when the car is off, and then when the car is turned to acc. The wire will have no power when the car is off, but will power up when you turn the key.

After a lil trial and error i found out the issue! lol It was the remote wire. And before figuring out i could just run it from my fuse box (which is in my trunk! lol), I ran it from the back of the factory head unit where it didnt work so i tried runing it from the 12v constant wire which killed my battery in seconds right before work!( so here i sit typing to you...) lol... So long story short it was way easier just to go off the fuse box for me! Thanks everyone for your advice!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lechuga.adam

10+ year member
lechuga.adam
eagle point, or
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from