!!!!!A video build log - 4 Death Penalty 18's 4th order and 16 volts!!!!!

I had no idea I sounded so country until I stated making videos. Oh well. Lol. I'm from lawrenceburg, and I compete in MECA, so it shouldn't be too big of a deal to meet up sometime, if your close to me or a show.
Only about 3 hours away... Checked the Meca site and seems like im 3 hours from all the events. lol

I got a couple pictures for this update. I also have some video as well, which I will upload when I get time. But I will let the pictures do the talking.

b3492761.jpg

37de0cb5.jpg

4b3c3b88.jpg

i'm def goin to go through all these vids... cuz you got me intrigued... but a suggestion. when posting, there is a button for video... just paste the url for the vid in there, so it will embed into the thread, and we dont have to watch every single video in a different window (just a suggestion bro)

i'm def goin to go through all these vids... cuz you got me intrigued... but a suggestion. when posting, there is a button for video... just paste the url for the vid in there, so it will embed into the thread, and we dont have to watch every single video in a different window (just a suggestion bro)
It doesn't work from my phone.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Did you just duck tape and then glass? Thats a really good idea if so. I may do some **** like that next time.
That's all I did. I hope it works. I usually use the green painters tape, but I was out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.