A single 18?

prototype561
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So I decided to go with a single sub setup, Im looking for daily sub that can take 2-3k. My price range is $5-600. I listen to mostly hip hop/rap/r&b. I like loud deep/low bass. Some of the leading canidates are nightshade/z, lvl5, HDC3, and BTL. More ideas would be cool, just throw them out there, thanks!!!!

Its hard to buy any subwoofer when u havent heard any of them. Down here in south florida most people have never heard of any these brands therefore nobody has them, and they think the best subwooofer is and L7. Im basically going off of what everyone is saying on various forums and hope i make the right decision.

Any of those subs will do but I would personally choose the new Nightshade v.2, they look amazing. I had the V.1s and they were very musical and were low end monsters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.