A quick pic of a box I built for an Astrovan

stratusrt01
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just an amateur, this is the 2nd ported box I've ever built, and the 1st slot ported box. I need to get a router and a Jasper, I can't cut perfect circles with the jigsaw to save my life. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif It's 7 cubic ft, tuned to 28hz, with 110 square inches of port.

DSC00364.jpg

how do you brace it? thinking about building a box with 6cubes. Need to get information on building boxes.

there are a few methods. you can use 2x4's as beams, some thick wooden dowls, get a piece of mdf and cut out the interior of it. remember to account for displacement of the brace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.