a long needed shop.

well let us all know when the grand opening is
x2 can't wait to see the shop!!!!

mike...try to carry hifonics, diamond, or kicker which makes stuff affordable and great product such as zapco, focal and rainbow!

So how is the shop coming along mike?
Hey Tom, Its a slow progression, I gotta make sure I make all the right moves, I'm in negotiation on a lease agreement right now, just getting all the final numbers nailed down so I can get the loan I need at the rate I will be able to afford. Its coming, slowly but surly..If all goes well Friday I'll sign the lease, and start the renovations on the building, and hopefully have my doors open for business by the end of Feb. At least partially open...haha

Mike

Good luck, man. We need more competent install shops.
Thanks IDSkot...I'm hoping that I can make a difference on the car audio circuit in Colorado. As it stands right now, its pretty limited...those that do have systems, don't attend the shows, The show format is quite honestly boring, so I'll try a few different things and different tactics to get everyone involved in one way or another..

Thanks again

Mike

Hey Tom, Its a slow progression, I gotta make sure I make all the right moves, I'm in negotiation on a lease agreement right now, just getting all the final numbers nailed down so I can get the loan I need at the rate I will be able to afford. Its coming, slowly but surly..If all goes well Friday I'll sign the lease, and start the renovations on the building, and hopefully have my doors open for business by the end of Feb. At least partially open...haha
Mike
like i said i will help you out with remodeling your shop.that's all I have been doing my whole life if building house's and doing remodel's:( i should of stayed in school. oh yeah guess who just bought lenny's meter:cool: so when you do the opening at the shop we can setup a free test and tune day just to hang out and see what kind of people will show up

Mike
haha. Can't wait to see the place. What gear you decided to carry?

Gear is still not final, but you know I'll be rockin KICKER for sure...at least their subs..not a huge fan of the zx amps. I have a few other companies in mind, but nothing nailed down for sure as of yet..gear is the easy part when that time comes.. I did replace the solo x 18's in the burban though...I put the 08 spairs in..I like the look..I cant tell if theres any improvement on spl or sq yet..I just swapped 'em tonight, I'll play 'em all day tomorrow and get 'em nice n loose and see what they do.

like i said i will help you out with remodeling your shop.that's all I have been doing my whole life if building house's and doing remodel's:( i should of stayed in school. oh yeah guess who just bought lenny's meter:cool: so when you do the opening at the shop we can setup a free test and tune day just to hang out and see what kind of people will show up
Hey Steve, thats great on the new purchase man!! Once I know for sure that I'm gettin the place I may take you up on the help offer, and for sure a free test and tune day for the grand opening..I think that might be a huge deal to get things kicked off for the season. Has anyone heard anything about dash works re-opening? I heard the diciest/ex-owner's old lady is re-opening the joint in the same location.. anyone have any inside poop on this deal?

Mike

I have not heard anything about dashworks! I was thinking if we started to do the free test and tune a few hours before a show to get people pump up .it might help with getting people involed more.maybe once they find out how loud they are they my want to join in.

I just add a new pic to my album with the 08 solo-X's. After a long day of playin music those bad boys are pretty well broke in. I need to get back in there and re-adjust my gains with the scope and re-tune everything again. I remembered to to turn the gain down for the very rear doors this time, so those spkrs dont distort anymore..lol!! FRIED 4 tweets and a pair of 5's hahaha Kicker loves me..

Talked with the real estate agent this evening, so far the owner of the building is being a jackass and wont agree to my terms, I gave him the weekend to think about it, if he wont agree...back to searching for a location I go..I REALLY like this spot though.. 6K sq ft mostly all bay....Gotta say I'm lovin it!! I'll know more Monday and update everyone on the status. Hopefully he will come to his senses and get this **** lease signed already..people are already startin to get their tax returns..and thats money I'm missin out on **** it!! HAHA

PEACE!!!!

Mike

I just added a new pic to my album with the 08 solo-X's. After a long day of playin music those bad boys are pretty well broke in. I need to get back in there and re-adjust my gains with the scope and re-tune everything again. I remembered to to turn the gain down for the very rear doors this time, so those speakers don't distort anymore..lol!! FRIED 4 tweets and a pair of 5's hahaha Kicker loves me..

Talked with the real estate agent this evening, so far the owner of the building is being a jackass and wont agree to my terms, I gave him the weekend to think about it, if he wont agree...back to searching for a location I go..I REALLY like this spot though.. 6K sq ft mostly all bay....Gotta say I'm lovin it!! I'll know more Monday and update everyone on the status. Hopefully he will come to his senses and get this **** lease signed already..people are already startin to get their tax returns..and thats money I'm missin out on **** it!! HAHA

PEACE!!!!

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...