a little help please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

freddrick
10+ year member

phoenix
I have read a couple threads about intalling twelves in the trunk of a mustang please let me know how I have a 98 gt with the mach 460 and in the trunk there is a plastic shield or something I haven't taken the time to find out what it is for, I am assuming that it is for the mids in the back dash and I am also assuming that those are two factory amps on either side of the trunk needless to say I plan on scrapping those and as for the mids I have infinities to replace all the factory speakers and as for the subs I need to get a box for two Boston Acoustic 10s in there but I measured and there is only about 12 inches from top to bottom because of that plastic thing however the subs only ask for .5 cubic feet but if i could build the box taller then there will still be room for that body I have in there Just kidding there is only golf clubs in the back I guess my real question is can I take that thing out of the trunk? any help would be helpful one last thing I recently went to a shop here in town and to put in two amps replace the factory speakers and build and mount a box for the tens and put in a deck and pre amp total was around 1100 dollars does anyone think that is high even though this particular shop has the rep for doing the highest end stuff around?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.