a little 8"s of hard wood

Participant count
  • Participant list

momax_powers
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Canada
I had a pair of RE audio RT Pro 8s (the good stuff in the current production) and since my trunk was empty while i prepare for my next build i thought lemme put one of the 8's to use....i was also wanted something to do while i caught up on the best show on earth Sons Of Anarchy...REDWOOD ORIGINAL FTW.....

the funny thing is when i was coming to the end of the build I got a brain fart.....how could i improve my OUTLAW BIKER experience and then it hit me.....i gotta feel like im in the show and todo that its gotta SOUND like im in the show so right then i decided my 40" lcd samsung tv needs a little Depth in its sound output for that theatre experience. I just so happens i had an 8" hifi woofer and lepai 2.1 amp at my disposal...u guys can piece together the rest

View attachment 26538689

View attachment 26538688

View attachment 26538690

View attachment 26538691

View attachment 26538692

View attachment 26538693

View attachment 26538694

View attachment 26538695

and did it give you the full experience you wanted?
not yet...its got me about 30% there.....now to fill in the left/right with some two ways (tangbang mids and dayton tweeters) and then ill have bullets flying past my head lol

Thanks everyone

Slick box work. I almost liked it better bare. I really need a router so I can get those **** rounded over edges.
Since i didnt use screws it did look beautiful bare but it just would not of fit in , in a HT setting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.