A funny Box Design

IDSkoT
5,000+ posts

Resonating Reticular
I was messing with SketchUp, and I decided to make a pretty whacky and very show-offy box.

I just made it, I didn't make it to a specific size, or tune it or anything... so, it's just basically an un-scaled box. So, don't ask what it's tune to, or the cu ft. It's just for a laugh.

wtfbox3.jpg

wtfbox2.jpg

^The vent for the bandpass

wtfbox1.jpg

^ Another isometric picture.

Thoughts? Opinions? Flames?

EDIT: and as you can see, I kinda took BJ's whole 'graphite' look. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just look at it as an ode.

Yeah it looks cool.
Angles are a ***** on sketchup.

Haha, thanks.

Yeah they are. Luckily, I learned how to master the Protractor. But it still takes me a while to do 'em. Like those vents took me FOREVER 'cause I made the mistake of painting it first. So everytime I'd move it it'd take like a few seconds to load.

But, yeah... if anyone wants to try it, be my guest. Haha. I'd love to see how bad it sounds.

Why dont you try it? and if it sounds good then im happy for you and my farts would be jealous
I don't have the time / tools / will power / skill to build that.

'specially when I almost know it's gunna sound bad.

That's not a design, it's a drawing. There is a HUGE difference.

Design is properly tuned and sized.

Drawing is a rough draft...

That's not all that big of a difference, bro.

EDIT:: Besides, it was just for fun. Stop getting so defensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.