A Few Fi Subwoofer Questions

no. im telling what i was told. i dont know what they did.. thats just what i was told that the amp will do at 1 ohm. if its wrong, then whatever. let it go. and why do u say "humuliation"? im not humiliated.. i really dont give a **** what is said on here. this isnt anything but an online forum to me. if im wrong, im wrong. so what... atleast now i know i was wrong. not embarassed, or feel humuliated or dumb. just a bit more educated on the subject.

either they did benchtest it (doubtful [why would they test every amp they get in to see what each individual one puts out]) or they were bs'in you to get your money.

no. im telling what i was told. i dont know what they did.. thats just what i was told that the amp will do at 1 ohm. if its wrong, then whatever. let it go. and why do u say "humuliation"? im not humiliated.. i really dont give a **** what is said on here. this isnt anything but an online forum to me. if im wrong, im wrong. so what...atleast now i know i was wrong. not embarassed, or feel humuliated or dumb. just a bit more educated on the subject.
So...without knowing what they did, how accurate it was, or really ANYTHING about the "test" they did, you passed of those results as truth, and evidence for that matter that the amp does less than rated power...

This goes back to one my earlier posts..."I'll take the ******** anyday, because when it boils down to it...their right, and your wrong."

and thats all i want from being here. to learn what i can.. so next time a subject comes up i can help someone like people have helped me. so what if i look like a dumbass, or sound stupid lol. everyone did when they started out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i dont know what they did.. i have no clue. im not an audiophile. maybe they were bullshitting me to get a sale. i dont know. but thats what i was told. now your telling me i wasnt told that?
Ok, now you change your story. Yet again.

First you make the assertion, and present it as fact to the entire forum. Next, you TOOK it to an audio shop where the tested it with their equipment (not real sure on the reason why here) and present it as your experience. Then you said you SAW it first hand, as if it were presented as a visual number on a screen of some sort... or on paper. And now you say that you were TOLD this. That it was hooked up before you bought it, and now try to place the blame on another person... possibly the salesman because HE told you this supposedly.

WHICH IS IT?!?!?!

I suspect #1 in my previous post is correct.

nG

So...without knowing what they did, how accurate it was, or really ANYTHING about the "test" they did, you passed of those results as truth, and evidence for that matter that the amp does less than rated power...
This goes back to one my earlier posts..."I'll take the ******** anyday, because when it boils down to it...their right, and your wrong."
yea with all the other talk about the brutus amps being overrated, and what i was told about mine. yes.. i passed it on as truth. if i wasnt the only one thinking brutus amps were overrated, then why would i think it was wrong?

Ok, now you change your story. Yet again.
First you make the assertion, and present it as fact to the entire forum. Next, you TOOK it to an audio shop where the tested it with their equipment (not real sure on the reason why here) and present it as your experience. Then you said you SAW it first hand, as if it were presented as a visual number on a screen of some sort... or on paper. And now you say that you were TOLD this. That it was hooked up before you bought it, and now try to place the blame on another person... possibly the salesman because HE told you this supposedly.

WHICH IS IT?!?!?!

I suspect #1 in my previous post is correct.

nG
first off.. i said what i heard about mine. i "presented this fact" as by what i was told. i never said i saw any numbers.

In the most recent testament of his story, there wasn't even a "test". He was TOLD this, by a salesman... to possibly get a sale.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nG

because i know for a fact if he talked the way he does to total strangers, calling them retards for not knowing everything like he does.. hed get his head busted open.
I have actually witnessed this in person, for reals, that's real life //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif.

Never seen him get approached in a hostile manner. When he argues, he is USUALLY right.

So.... once again... YOU'RE WRONG R-TARD.

do some of yall just get on the internet to argue?
you'll have that....

In the most recent testament of his story, there wasn't even a "test". He was TOLD this, by a salesman... to possibly get a sale.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nG
I love kids like these...

kinda why I put it in there as a "test"

yea with all the other talk about the brutus amps being overrated, and what i was told about mine. yes.. i passed it on as truth. if i wasnt the only one thinking brutus amps were overrated, then why would i think it was wrong?
Back in the day, when they produced the old 1500 series... they were over-rated. And were BENCHED as that, by more than one independant source.

Ever since the new lines came out... ~2years ago... end in XXX5, or XXX6 (such as 1205/6 or 1605/6)... they have been more accurate.

The 1500d, became the 1205/6d. The 2000d, became the 1605/6d. The 2200d, became the 2005/6d.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

So can someone tell the forum what this amp does @ 1 ohm, on a decent electrical system? lol

Or is this just going to be a giant flame where, getting further and further away from what the OP wanted to know?

nG, you said to get the Q, so does that mean that the Hifonics is in fact way overrated and only puts out about 1200-1300 RMS @ 1 ohm on a normal electrical, or is it just that it's not quite enough for a fully loaded BL?

EDIT: Just saw your most recent post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.