A Few Fi Subwoofer Questions

well atleast your respectfull, and being decent. not calling people r-tards. thats all im saying.. so what if i gave a wrong answer, yes its just the internet. but it seems to me this is the only place people like NG shine. because i know for a fact if he talked the way he does to total strangers, calling them retards for not knowing everything like he does.. hed get his head busted open.
he shines because he has alot of knowledge to share. this is something he does for a living, and as anyone who does something for a profession (i dont know if hes gunna persue it as a profession?) they know ways to do things better, faster, more accurately, shortcuts. you know. something hard to us that we cant figure out he may do everyday without thinkin about it. but back to the respectful thing, he was being courteous to you until you threw what he said back in his face. thats when it escolated. i dont really know him, in the past once or twice ive pm'd him with stupid questions ive had and hes helped me out no prob. (we just happened to use some of the same equipment) he gave me some real helpful imput and got me out of jams.

im in the same boat you are, i did the same thing. i said the amp was overrated. i didnt throw out a figure tho. seemed the op didnt know the amp was overrated at all, nG was refering to me also when he threw out the r-tard comment, and hes right, but to say this amp puts out this # is infact false info. thats why he jumped on you. woulda done the same to me if i said it put out 1400 instead of 1600. or 900, whatever. it wasnt directed at you for who you are.

yea.. i get u. yea he knows more. but to say im wrong about something, is just like me answering a wrong question. my amp was rated at 1300 or so at 1 ohm. maybe something went wrong, just simply saying thats what it came out to. my kx400.1 is rated for 420 @ 2ohms on my birthsheet. not all of them are going to be exactly the same. as with the 1606d. maybe mine is some what defective. maybe some of them do put out 1600 @ 1 ohm. but mine dos not. which isall i was saying

yessir.
with the shuffle he would control it from the actual shuffle itself?
Yup, his would plug in through the headphone jack. It's more of a generic AUX-IN type deal... just outputting the signal from the shuffle to the aux-input on the HU. Two independant volue controls.

nG

yea.. i get u. yea he knows more. but to say im wrong about something, is just like me answering a wrong question. my amp was rated at 1300 or so at 1 ohm. maybe something went wrong, just simply saying thats what it came out to. my kx400.1 is rated for 420 @ 2ohms on my birthsheet. not all of them are going to be exactly the same. as with the 1606d. maybe mine is some what defective. maybe some of them do put out 1600 @ 1 ohm. but mine dos not. which isall i was saying
Yet you are still avoiding my question...

I'll make it bigger so you don't miss it this time...

WHAT DID YOU SEE THIS ON?!?!?! 

DO THEY HAVE A MAGICAL SCREEN THE DISPLAYS THE ACTUAL WATTAGE OF THE AMPLIFIER IN YOUR CAR?!?!?!?!?!?

IF SO, WHERE CAN I BUY ONE?

-KTHNX.

nG
So?

nG

Yup, his would plug in through the headphone jack. It's more of a generic AUX-IN type deal... just outputting the signal from the shuffle to the aux-input on the HU. Two independant volue controls.
nG
ahh, along the same lines as the old playin a portable cd player through your hu via the tape casette line pluggin into your headset jack?

i didnt see that. or i would have answered. i dont know what it was.. they hooked it up to the amp to test it before i bought it. i told them i was wanting it because i was thinking about getting a 15" type r dual2 and was wondering how much it would put out. and they told me roughly 1300 watts.

i dont know what they did.. i have no clue. im not an audiophile. maybe they were bullshitting me to get a sale. i dont know. but thats what i was told. now your telling me i wasnt told that?

i didnt see that. or i would have answered. i dont know what it was.. they hooked it up to the amp to test it before i bought it. i told them i was wanting it because i was thinking about getting a 15" type r dual2 and was wondering how much it would put out. and they told me roughly 1300 watts.
Just so you know, such a machine doesn't exist. In relation to the retail car audio shop world.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Hence the reason earlier, I said "No. No you didn't."

You are either:

1. Lying (To try to bail yourself out of this horrible humiliation).

2. Confused (Didn't really know what you were looking at.)

Either way, you are just digging yourself a deeper hole.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.