A Few Fi Subwoofer Questions

yea. but people dont have to be dickheads because someone answered something wrong. if they can respectfully help someone, why cant they be respectfull and tell someone they were wrong instead of calling them retards, etc. and why dont u show me proof that the 1606d does 1600 @ 1ohm.
I don't take kindly to ignorant people spouting off FALSE information as the TRUTH.

And to the bolded part... how childish and unproductive. You use MY initial assertion towards you... and direct it back at me. The sign of a true failure in a debate, is repeating what the opposite side says... back at them.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nG

yea. but people dont have to be dickheads because someone answered something wrong. if they can respectfully help someone, why cant they be respectfull and tell someone they were wrong instead of calling them retards, etc. and why dont u show me proof that the 1606d does 1600 @ 1ohm.
im wrong alot, im a 19 year old kid who works and goes to school all day everyday with no days off. i wake up, school, work, homework, bed. all i offer is hear-say when on the forum, and when i give "advice" on a matter i havent done first hand, ill tell them upfront that its something i heard so it may not be accurate. guys like nG on here, guy has more knowledge than i would in prob 20 lifetimes about car audio and probably alot of other cool ****. iirc he is or atleast has worked for many prestigous(sp?) shops, so if anything you should listen to him over everyone else. but dont come out sayin some stupid ****, cuz thats when people start being pricks.

and how was i wrong? i have no test equipment here, but i took it to my audio shop and they testted it. dont know with what.. and it was in between 1200 and 1300 at 1 ohm. that is purely me telling what i know from experience. not random ********. and yeah, this is the part where u start talking **** about audio shops and just "do it yourself, r-tard"
No. No you didn't.

I work at an AudioShop r-tard.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif.

nG

how was it stupid when thats what i saw first hand? im telling what i knew from experience, wether it be wrong or not. i was trying to help him by knowing what i knew for a fact about my 1606d. and the brutus amps are overrated. so how can i be SO wrong about them not pushing 1600 watts? but i know what u mean, yea NG knows alot of **** and has helped alot of people. but still, aint gotta be a dick just because someone is wrong about something. i was telling the op what i knew from experience. thats all

The thing about the internets, is there are PLENTY of regurgitators.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

how was it stupid when thats what i saw first hand? im telling what i knew from experience, wether it be wrong or not. i was trying to help him by knowing what i knew for a fact about my 1606d. and the brutus amps are overrated. so how can i be SO wrong about them not pushing 1600 watts? but i know what u mean, yea NG knows alot of **** and has helped alot of people. but still, aint gotta be a dick just because someone is wrong about something. i was telling the op what i knew from experience. thats all
WHAT DID YOU SEE THIS ON?!?!?!

DO THEY HAVE A MAGICAL SCREEN THE DISPLAYS THE ACTUAL WATTAGE OF THE AMPLIFIER IN YOUR CAR?!?!?!?!?!?

IF SO, WHERE CAN I BUY ONE?

-KTHNX.

nG

you need to not get so offensive so fast. its the internet, chill out. if you put up and look past the ********, eventually you will get a correct answer. about 90% of what you will get is bs and/or hear-say. thats why you do research, and dont stop at the first thing you read pertaining to your topic. read up, make an educated conclusion. or do it yourself first hand. or ask someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS (or has the education to correctly do it themselves)

and people on here arent being dicks, usually people are just messing with you. most on here will bend over backwards to help eachother out, if the person has initially demonstrated that they have put in half an ounce of effort on their own.

*sigh*

Haha, what happened to my thread. =[

I asked nG a question earlier on the second page, and now its a flame war about internet-retards, lol.

=[

you need to not get so offensive so fast. its the internet, chill out. if you put up and look past the ********, eventually you will get a correct answer. about 90% of what you will get is bs and/or hear-say. thats why you do research, and dont stop at the first thing you read pertaining to your topic. read up, make an educated conclusion. or do it yourself first hand. or ask someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS (or has the education to correctly do it themselves)
and people on here arent being dicks, usually people are just messing with you. most on here will bend over backwards to help eachother out, if the person has initially demonstrated that they have put in half an ounce of effort on their own.
well atleast your respectfull, and being decent. not calling people r-tards. thats all im saying.. so what if i gave a wrong answer, yes its just the internet. but it seems to me this is the only place people like NG shine. because i know for a fact if he talked the way he does to total strangers, calling them retards for not knowing everything like he does.. hed get his head busted open.

*sigh*
Haha, what happened to my thread. =[

I asked nG a question earlier on the second page, and now its a flame war about internet-retards, lol.

=[
i would try and help being as i have an ipod and whatnot in my truck, but i guess mine automatically sets itself or its preset or something. ive never had trouble.

i would try and help being as i have an ipod and whatnot in my truck, but i guess mine automatically sets itself or its preset or something. ive never had trouble.

Thanks for trying though. I dont know if my Shuffle has a preset. I think it stays on whatever volume I leave it on last. I need to figure out a way to set my volume accurately on my iPod and co-ordinate it with the head-unit so theres no exessive clipping or voltage going to my amplifier to my subwoofer.

Hmm.

well atleast your respectfull, and being decent. not calling people r-tards. thats all im saying.. so what if i gave a wrong answer, yes its just the internet. but it seems to me this is the only place people like NG shine. because i know for a fact if he talked the way he does to total strangers, calling them retards for not knowing everything like he does.. hed get his head busted open.
1. Quit avoiding my question.

2. What is it with people and r-tard. I guess I hit a soft spot for internets n00bx. It gets them every time.

3. THIS IS THE INTERNET.

4. Why the fuck would I speak the same in real life? WOW.

5. This is the internet.

6. I hate ignorance.

7. I hate regurgitators.

8. THIS IS THE INTERNET

Oh, and should I watch out for you or something... you gonna "bust my head open" ?!?!?!?!1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

What interface do you use?

nG

Thanks for trying though. I dont know if my Shuffle has a preset. I think it stays on whatever volume I leave it on last. I need to figure out a way to set my volume accurately on my iPod and co-ordinate it with the head-unit so theres no exessive clipping or voltage going to my amplifier to my subwoofer.
Hmm.
You have a DUAL HU... so the pre-out voltage *****. Very easy to clip.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.