a different bumpersticker!

Originally posted by SpeeDFX I don't know about printing, I've never done more than 2 prints of a graphic work but I designed a tag for some African rug and clothing company and the person wanted me to make it 2 colors because I guess the more colors you use, the more expensive it gets.
Can you design one for us using the caraudio.com logo???

Originally posted by RangerMan Can you design one for us using the caraudio.com logo???
might need permission from the admin first...logos are copyrighted and altough its free advertising...anyone can get sued for anything (although i doubt they would)

anyways..there are no larger caraudio.com logos anywhere...the resolution is a little too small.

tca5.jpg

Originally posted by fantomas might need permission from the admin first...logos are copyrighted and altough its free advertising...anyone can get sued for anything (although i doubt they would)

anyways..there are no larger caraudio.com logos anywhere...the resolution is a little too small.

tca5.jpg
I got permission...read down a couple of threads...

Originally posted by ftgu The guy that does my stickers only charges me $4.00 for a 3"x36" windshield banner. That is if it is 1 solid color. If you guys need me to, i could get them made.

let me know.
maybe just a solid color, either blue or gray, single font, would be good for the windshield but im thinking that the actual caraudio.com logo would be sweet as a bumper sticker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.