a crazy theory

Participant count
  • Participant list

saltyjesus
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I know this is a littel off topic...oh well. I was looking through some conspiracy theory websites because i am bored and they are entertaining. After looking at these sites it made me think a little about a possible conspiracy theory I mixed up in my head. What if this sniper that has been terrorizing the DC area is not really mr. muhhamiad. We all know the government doesn't make deals with terrorists. So what if this guy is just a cover. Maybe they are paying off his family or something. Think about it. He is a black Muslim. That just seems a little to convenient in my mind. I wouldnt doubt it if the real sniper is in Hawaii right now with 10 mill. Most serial killers are white males, usually middle aged. I just find it hard to accept that this guy they caught is the shooter. I am probably full of 5|-||`|` as usual, but I just thought I would throw it out there. I am not saying I believe my theory, but I try not to just accept what the media dictates to me.

BTW just bought an alpine type r for my dads b day....AWESOME sub. He is a woodworker so he made a box for an 8 a long time ago..never used it. He totally overkilled it. The box is big enough for a 12 maybe. the sides of the box are all double 3/4 mdf, dattoed at the joints with a lot of glue. Ill let you know how it sounds soon and send some pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.