A box i made

looks clean, hope the inverted subs are wired outta phase
Yes they are, i wire the coils as bassbox shows, and double check in the electrical forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ahhhh if i payed some one at a "car audio shop" to build a box, my subs **** WELL better be leavel, and the same height

other wise, nice box man

ahhhh if i payed some one at a "car audio shop" to build a box, my subs **** WELL better be leavel, and the same height
other wise, nice box man
It does appear that the subs arent centered evenly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

subs arent level...

putting subs on different planes is generally a no-no...

box isn't even made to fit the car, and make best use of the available space...

poor guy should have just spent $30 on a prefab box...

subs arent level...
putting subs on different planes is generally a no-no...

box isn't even made to fit the car, and make best use of the available space...

poor guy should have just spent $30 on a prefab box...
Subs are level, is just the image

box is what clients ask for, cause he wants some space in the sides, the box is made in the advailable space he ask for.

And yes he could spend $30 on a prefab box, but it wont sound as good as this box sounds.

And yes he could spend $30 on a prefab box, but it wont sound as good as this box sounds.
lol, cos you're box is a MAGIC sealed box, that sounds better than all other sealed boxes, now isn't it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

oh well, like I said, I feel sorry for the guy that bought it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.