Northeast Region A blast from the Past

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
You must be crazy lol GP is getting a new box totally diff then i've ever done starting tuning is around 40hz. I'm gonna try an 8in center firing aero. GP will prolly run the stetsom 14k

Had to do a little digging Rob but in 06' I came up your way looking for that van with this but McVey didn't want to play that day.

1IASCA2.jpg

1IASCA.jpg

Door Panels are history pulled them off today lol

Slate good Pics!

Do ya remember what this van was doing last time it hit the lanes?

One things for certain...Win Lose or Draw I come to play everyday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Door Panels are history pulled them off today lol
Slate good Pics!

Do ya remember what this van was doing last time it hit the lanes?

One things for certain...Win Lose or Draw I come to play everyday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Yes I remember the numbers it did and that's why we came looking for it. We were slightly louder back then. When I found out what that he wasn't competing that day, I sandbagged a lot, just enough to win first. I remember asking him to go get it but he declined. I sandbagged just in case that we would meet up again but that never happened. I don't travel 6 hours to take second place, lol.

With the bigger amps out now, you will definitely break the records of that van. Best of luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.