99 Toyota Corolla LE

Participant count
  • Participant list
two of my daily drivers are in my avitar and sig...I have other daily drivers depending on day or mood....I just own a similar Corolla...I have never drove it since I acquired it....
Nobody cares about your pile up of **** heaps, its rather annoying to read your comments that are extruding at the mouth with arrogance, you fvck. Now carry on. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nobody cares about your pile up of **** heaps, its rather annoying to read your comments that are extruding at the mouth with arrogance, you fvck. Now carry on. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
ur Just jealous so **** off:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

ur Just jealous so **** off:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:
GTFO with your hackjob ass corolla. Take after CRX and get yourself a Walmart cart jockey job and entertain the gents at the local male strip joint.

GTFO with your hackjob ass corolla. Take after CRX and get yourself a Walmart cart jockey job and entertain the gents at the local male strip joint.
wow what a *** its a ****ing fourm so we can post this stuf and you little *****es just have to live with it so what he works at walmart does it ****ing matter no im not gay i have a wife so now stop ****ingaround on here and go get a girl or **** your gay ass go to that strip club you always wanted to i said my corolla is a project car i only make 2k a month so my cadillac cts 350 a month house 350 (i own not rent) bills like 1200 my wife makes 2.2k a month so shi nose **** off i dont give a **** about you **** life:furious:

just beacause of you ill go get pics of what is goin on right now and hey i have never worked with car audio i have been working withthis car for about a month and running a 0 gaue wire in a corolla isnt so ****ing easy

first 5

1st = my first family car never modified

2nd = my second family ar i had out hids in it thats it

3rd - hu in corolla

4th- my very irst installs mess

5th - the amp turn on switch updated now has a green led insted or ugly red

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.