98 Camaro Front Bezel

Bloodhound34
10+ year member

Is this a single or double DIN opening? I am interested in putting a carputer in my car and I would like to know if thismonitor will fit. And if it won't fit, how much fabrication would it take to make it fit, and do they make anything that you can buy such as a new custom bezel or something like that to make it fit?

If they don't make anything to make it fit could you possibly lead me in the direction of a touchscreen monitor 7" that will fit a 1.5 DIN opening or that will require no fabrication?

So ya, That's basically what I would like to make my camaro look like except I was thinking possibly a motorized deck? Would that fit stock or are they single DIN?

Also how did the guy do that? Did he take the stock bezel off or buy a new one and like cut it and re-fiberglass it or what? I don't know what materials to use or even where to start with that sort of stuff although if I could I would really like to make my bezel like that one except I'd want it red and glossy.

So ya, That's basically what I would like to make my camaro look like except I was thinking possibly a motorized deck? Would that fit stock or are they single DIN?
Also how did the guy do that? Did he take the stock bezel off or buy a new one and like cut it and re-fiberglass it or what? I don't know what materials to use or even where to start with that sort of stuff although if I could I would really like to make my bezel like that one except I'd want it red and glossy.
Most if not all motorized decks are single DIN i think. And i'm guessing the guy took his bezel off, cut/trimmed it and fiberglassed it back. Thats the norm way its usually done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.