98 Accord sedan install pics...

Cookeville. I'll be at the show in Lebanon on sunday if you are anywhere close by!!

And thanks for the compliment!!!

Thanks!! I'm in Cookeville, and drive it to the shop on nice days!! Stop by Innovative Audio sometime and I'll let you hear it!!

Yep! And I worked at Good Vibes back in the day. If you've ever been to any of the shows around cookeville you've seen it.

I almost bought a 97 coupe when I got mine!! I built a 4 door for a friend a few years ago that still sounds awesome!

Innovatives my fav. shop up there. bought a box 4 my 15 a memphis hat n a couple a weeks ago bought a memphis capacitor Josh is the 1 that i usually talk 2 up there hes always been nice n helpful 2 me? Whats ur name? probably have talked 2 u n just didnt know it?

sany0162op7.jpg

pic i took at the lebanon show im the guy with the concorde with the fi from there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.