97 Mustang which way to fire subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
u can fodl them seats down, line the sub up so that it fires into the cabin, and the ONLY ONLY ONLY way for this to work right if if you somehow seal off the side of the box fireing into the cabin from the rest of the trunk....essentially makeing a small wall that the sub fire into the cabin from....best cheap way to do this is to custom cut out mdf boards that will go over the front of the box and come esie therou wall/interior...then if u wanna be messy u can use "great stuff" from home depot.....but if u can try to find somethin not as messy and seal off those sides...also make sure u can put ur seats up with them touching the sub...IF you can accomplish this you will get FAAAAR more bass outa ur setup.... that is all..

seal off the front like bass addict said and seal off the back also. take out your factory back speakers and have the subs firing right through the old holes. have the port firing forward. or you could put the subs firing foward and ports actually out side of the box and have them coming up through the back panel where the old factory speakers where.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.